New Delhi: The CBSE declared the results for class 12 Board exams on Monday and due to special circumstances the board decided not to release the merit list this year.
Though the toppers of CBSE 12th board 2020 are not known yet, Divayanshi Jain from Lucknow has scored 100% marks in the board exams. Divyanshi who is a student of Navyuga Radiance Senior secondary school has scored 600 out of 600 marks in the CBSE 12 board 2020 exams.
Divayanshi’s subjects for the CBSE 12th board exams were English, Sanskrit, History, Geography, Economics, and Insurance. Topper Divyanshi said that her key to success was daily revisions. She said that she started preparing early for the CBSE 12 Board exams and made short notes for revision.
Divyanshi also told that she never crammed any subject since there is a chance to forget and she used to analyze every day about what she learned during her revisions. Her focus was more on NCERT books rather than solving the guides. She also said that she used to sleep 8 hrs as proper sleep is necessary to perform better.
She said that there were days when she did not study but she used to cover up the target the next day.
Divyanshi Jain’s father owns a General store in Lucknow and her mother is a homemaker.
Here is how to check the results:
- Visit the official website – www.cbseresults.nic.in
- Click on the result link that reads, Senior School Certificate Examination (Class-XII) 2020
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Enter your details as given in your admit card- Roll Number, School Number, Center Number, Admit Card Id
- Your subject wise results will be displayed on the screen
- Download and print the results